WHAT IS LIVING FREE?
Living FREE is a gathering of women of every age, background and walk of life. It is a call to come together…to experience God’s presence and His unending love. It is a conference of grace, truth and authenticity.
It is a two-day conference hosted by Pastor Haley Schurz. The conference includes praise & worship, general ministry sessions, practical workshops, lunch, and much more.
The conference is based on the Bible text “Christ has set us free to live a free life. So take your stand! Never again let anyone put a harness of slavery on you”. Gal 5:1
- It is a time of refreshing
- A time to hear from God clearly away from the regular noise of your day to day tasks
- A time to bond with friends and meet new ones
- Fun of course! Get loose and have some fun, you deserve it
- For frequently asked questions, please click here.
The 2019 conference takes place on Friday, 6 and Saturday, 7 September.
Early Bird Registration is from Thursday, 28 April to Monday, 3 September. It will include a tea break and lunch during the conference.
Registration is from Tuesday, 4 September to Saturday, 7 September. It will NOT include lunch or tea break during the conference.
To register please click HERE.