Miracle Life Family Church offers members pre-marital counseling and the opportunity to be wed in the church.
Our premarital counseling team is ready to guide engaged couples into a Christ-centered relationship, walking beside them and offering resources in preparation for what lies ahead. The team leads an eight-week premarital counseling class that is mandatory for all couples planning to be married by Miracle Life pastors.
The eight-week class helps engaged couples explore God’s design for marriage. Topics include communication, conflict resolution, family background, finances, and sexuality. This interactive course is offered three times a year and utilizes personal assessments as well as couple and group interaction.
What is covered?
- Relationship strengths and growth areas
- Assertiveness and active listening skills
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Establishing a firm spiritual foundation for a marriage relationship based on the Word of God
- Understanding and valuing covenant marriage
- Proper conflict resolution
- “Secrets” of effective communication
- Evaluation of readiness for marriage